FAMILY SUPPORT-SOCIAL WORK
Family Support Social Work
Some of the ways we can help include:
- Advocacy and support when dealing with government agencies (Oranga Tamariki, WINZ, Kainga Ora)
- Assessment of your social needs and seeing through appropriate referrals for support.
- Family Harm advocacy and support
- Parenting support and strategies
- Grief and stress strategies
- Family relationships
- Court support (Civil, criminal, drug and alcohol and family court issues).
- Assisting those who are new to the area or with minimal support networks.
- Connecting you with housing, AOD, disability, health, mental health, and employment services where appropriate
For more information you can contact our social worker, Anila Nasri & Khalid Yaqoob on +64 9 212 5555, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Anila Nasri is available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.