FAMILY SUPPORT-SOCIAL WORK
Family Support Social Work
RNSWMNZ & Charitable Trust ‘s Family Support/Social Work service aims to provide a strengths-based approach to clients and their whanau. This is centred around your needs and goals.
Some of the ways we can help include:
- Advocacy and support when dealing with government agencies (Oranga Tamariki, WINZ, Kainga Ora)
- Assessment of your social needs and seeing through appropriate referrals for support.
- Family Harm advocacy and support
- Parenting support and strategies
- Grief and stress strategies
- Family relationships
- Court support (Civil, criminal, drug and alcohol and family court issues).
- Assisting those who are new to the area or with minimal support networks.
- Connecting you with housing, AOD, disability, health, mental health, and employment services where appropriate
This is a free service based in Henderson west Auckland. (Home visits may be available from the second appointment onward).