FREE FOOD ASSISTANCE FOR AUCKLAND REGION
GOOD SHEPHERD FOODBANK
The Auckland Community Good Shepherd Food Bank provides food boxes to those located in Henderson and the wider Auckland Region area from Monday and Sunday (by appointment; pick up only). If you and your family need help with food please contact reception on
email@example.com phone +64 9 212 5555, +64 20 4000 5004.
For more information or to make a donation to Support:
Rise and Shine Worship Ministries, or Rise and Shine Charitable Trust, or Good Shepherd Foodbank,
please donate directly to the food bank account.
ANZ Bank Account
Non-profits Rise and Shine Worship Ministries – New Zealand & Charitable Trust
ANZ – 06-0878-0790338-00
Please put ‘Worship, or Foodbank, or Charitable Trust’ as the reference
Donors and Partners Organisations that support Rise and Shine Charitable Trust Whanau & Communities New Zealand.
We would like to Thanks and Regards:
- Auckland Council,
- Family Services Directory GOVT,
- Ministry of Social Development,
- Crown Fund – Community Matters,
- Community Support Waitakere,
- Mazda Foundation,
- Pub Charity Limited,
- All Heart NZ,
- Kiwi Harvest,
- Fair Food,
- Auckland City Mission,
- Asaleo Care,
- Henderson-Massey Local Board,
Community Trust Ltd,
- Henderson & Te Atatu Community for their continued support.
Community Christmas Hamper Project
This local hamper project takes place during November-December, and we give over 120 Christmas hampers to those in hardship. Contact us if you, your business, school or community group would like to be involved.
For information about Good Shepherd Foodbank, Financial Freedom Project or food parcels, Christmas hampers , please contact below
Mrs. Monica Rose
National and International Coordinator.
Ph: +64 9 212 5555, +64 21 208 4300
Food Parcel Request Form
- Food Parcel are available 7 days a week between 10pm to 4pm to collect Food Parcel,
- We expect $10 or more donation when you come donation box will there..
- Because of limitation of food parcel availability we serve on first come first serve basis.
- Please park your car outside on the road and walk in only one person allowed for pick-up.
- When you come on site please follow the COVID-19 level 4 SOP’s, wear your mask and maintain the 2m distance you have to scan the QR code and write down your name number and address and time (Mask and sanitiser is available on site).
- Food Parcel Pick-up address is 97A Rathgar Road, Henderson, Auckland, NZ.
- When you fill the below form we’ll send you text msg on your mobile number.
- When you received text msg from our team please reply us back with your full name and address to confirm food parcel pick-up.
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more details and upcoming activities.
Fill out this form below. We look forward to helping you apply for free, Financial Freedom programs.